And today another post from my beloved Lower Silesia - Rudawy Janowickie and "Colorful lakes"

 It was early spring - absolutely out of season. I was a bit sad because I had a hand injury after skiing. I wanted to improve my mood so I traveled to the colorful springs. And I improved my humoor. Because it was empty, atmospheric - as always out of season. Because in season this place is filled with crowds of people.

                                    There were no people and it was very atmospheric

    Below is a link to the car route from the airport in Wrocław to the colorful lakes.


    The colorful lakes are located in the area of ​​former quarries, where natural processes and human activity have led to the creation of small, natural water reservoirs.


    Well, when I was there you couldn't see any colors - the lakes were frozen and covered in snow. Heh.

    Why are the lakes colorful? The answer lies in the minerals and elements that are found in the water, and in the microorganisms that inhabit the lakes. As a result of their occurrence, the water takes on intense, diverse colors. The complex consists of four lakes: the purple lake, the yellow lake, the emerald lake and the green lake. The last two periodically dry out. Well - I was there in the march, so the colors were not as intense, but it was still awesome ;-)


                 Well, as you can see there was still a lot of snow, but there were no people at all ;-)

    There are old shafts by one of the lakes, in which you can still clearly smell the sulfur - maybe it's some hidden entrance to hell?  I don't know, I haven't checked.

                                                             I felt smell of sulfur

    A few final notes: seeing all the lakes and walking the educational trail will take you about 2 hours. The whole thing is almost 3 km long. Bathing in the Colorful Lakes is prohibited. In my opinion, it is best to visit the lakes in May, of course the more sun the more intense the colors. And of course - off the season ;-)

    

                                                 Nice walk, nice place - I recommend it :-)

Of course I recommend this place. It is charming, has its own atmosphere and history. I had a nice time there.

    If you want to support me in traveling, visiting museums, castles, mountain climbing, which also includes climbing the Crown of Polish Mountains with bare tits, you can buy me a coffee. link here. buymeacoffee

    And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side - visit my onlyfans. Link here. onlyfans

If for some reason you can't subscribe to me on Onlyfans, I also have Fansly. Here is the link. fansly

Important thing - I publish all my public flashing on fansly - remember public flashing content - only fansly.

See you in the next post, or somewhere on the Internet - you know where.


Ahhhh... wait. I have a pictures from my colorful lakes ;-)

             And here is my colorful lake. Maybe not as nice as those in Rudawy Janowickie, but still ok ;-)

Ohhh I I forgot about another one, my colorful lake ;-) but also ok :-)



See you in the next post, or somewhere on the Internet - you know where.


                          See you. Byeeee....





    



                          

Comments

Post a Comment