Today about the Czech rock city of Adrspach and why you should visit it out of season. I was there in mid-April.

 I didn't have good weather when I was in Adrspach, but the lack of weather was compensated by the emptiness in the Rock City, which is visible in the photos. It's rare to be able to take a photo there without tourists.


                              Literally - zero people ;-) in this most fameus place i Adrspach

    Well, Adrspach is literally a few kilometers beyond the Polish border, already in the Czech Republic. The number of parking lots shows how popular this place is. The day I was there - they were empty. It is worth having some exchanged Czech crowns with you - because if you want to buy something and you have dollars, euros or złoty - the exchange rates are very unfavorable.



    There is one direction of sightseeing, very often walking on wooden footbridges, there are many ascents and descents, sometimes down steep stairs.



    In places it is very narrow. Adrspach really makes a huge impression. Personally, I have never seen anything like it, it is a real rock labyrinth with rocks several dozen meters high.\


    I highly recommend this place, but I have to say that if I had to move in single file in a crowd, this place would lose much of its charm for me. So as usual - I recommend it off-season ;-)


also no mans land .. labirynth


    And that's all for today. Rainy Adrszpach will always remain in my memory as an empty and beautiful place. A ticket to Adrszpach costs less than 10 euros, parking about 10 euros per car.
    If you want to support me in traveling, visiting museums, castles, mountain climbing, which also includes climbing the Crown of Polish Mountains with bare tits, you can buy me a coffee. link here. buymeacoffee.com
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side -
visit my onlyfans. Link here. onlyfans
If for some reason you can't subscribe to me on Onlyfans, I also have Fansly. Here is the link. fansly
Important thing - I publish all my public flashing on fansly - remember public flashing content - only fansly
See you in the next post, or somewhere on the Internet - you know where.
Achhhh... WAIT!!
PPhoto... this photo ....heh



                                        See you. Byeeee....

Comments