It's been a bit extreme lately, so now it's going to be calmer. The Park of Miniatures of Lower Silesian Monuments in Kowary - a town located in the eastern part of the Karkonosze Mountains.

The Park of Miniatures of Lower Silesian Monuments, located on the premises of a now closed carpet factory, is perfectly made models of castles, palaces, monasteries and town halls from this region, all made on a scale of 1:25, along with the largest Miniature of mountains in Poland, the Karkonosze range, along with Śnieżka (1602 m above sea level) and faithfully recreated trails and shelters.


                                   Of course I was there off-season, so it was really empty ;-)

                                    The highest peak of the Karkonosze Mountains - Śnieżka.

                                                                    Moszna Castle

                                                     The Krzywousty Tower in Jelenia Góra.

                                                                    Chojnik Castle

    And here is a girl with huge tits and next to her a castle in miniature and the question arises whether the girl with massive tits should be careful with miniatures or rather miniatures should be careful with the girl with such balloons. Heh

                                        General view of part of the Miniature Park

    And that's it for today. Being in Kowary you can also go to the Okraj Pass or visit the inactive uranium mine and go to Śnieżka from there or go for dumplings in the Czech Republic. 

    If you want to support me in traveling, visiting museums, castles, mountain climbing, which also includes climbing the Crown of Polish Mountains with bare tits, you can buy me a coffee. link here. buymeacoffee
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side -
visit my onlyfans. Link here. onlyfans
If for some reason you can't subscribe to me on Onlyfans, I also have Fansly. Here is the link. fansly
Important thing - I publish all my public flashing on fansly - remember public flashing content - only fansly
See you in the next post, or somewhere on the Internet - you know where.

    Ahhh... wait... The most important photo!!!!

                                                               Me and my little castle

                See you. Byeeee....




Comments

  1. You mention off-season, when is this? I like visiting places like this too off-season so if I were to go to Poland when would be the best time to see the mountains and castles? I like mountains too, both kinds. Keep up the good work, Pola!

    /Carl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. e.g. March-June. September - November. But I recommend September, May and June in total. I advise you to avoid every long weekend with a holiday during the week, the so-called May Day 1-3 and all holidays.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, sounds very sensible

      Delete

Post a Comment