And today, in the blog's 50th post (a small anniversary) we remain in a slightly extreme climate, because today's story is about my bungee jumping.

 Location - Poland. Wroclaw. Height - 70 meters. And the best part is that I really have a slight fear of heights and that I will jump again :-)


                                   I fly!!!!! OMG... Noooo... not at all..... I'm falling!!!!! AAAAAA!

      Well, this is probably one of my strongest things I've done. The adrenaline surge and the experience is really strong and I won't forget it for the rest of my life. However, this is not an attraction for everyone, so everyone must think twice and, above all, honestly tell the eclique organizing the jumps about their ailments. 
    Bungee is not for everyone. And I please be honest with the staff organizing the jumps especially in medical issues. I jumped on Bungee in Wroclaw at Bungee Wroclaw 9 Wróblewskiego Street next to the ZOO. (bungeewroclaw.pl) is the highest jumping point in Wroclaw. You jump from tower crane. 
  Hmmmm...  Instead of writing about how great it is, or that I was scared etc.. I invite you to a short photo report ;-)


                    One second before disaster ;-) ;-) (just kidding) my face says it all

                                                                          YES! I did it!

      Don't my expressions remind you of something? Of course, such a jump is a completely different      feeling, but the intensity is just as strong as an orgasm... heh ;-)

Well, after the jump it “bounces” a little, but it is a completely different level of bouncing than what you are used to as far as I am concerned ;-)

    Bungee jumping is not some very cheap entertainment. It costs about 60 euros in Wroclaw, but is certainly an unforgettable attraction. Remember, however, to clear all medical doubts before you decide to do it.
    Well, that's it for bungee jumping. I'm now looking for higher destinations. And for almost the very end, I have a video of the event for you ;-)



    If you want to support me in traveling, visiting museums, castles, mountain climbing, which also includes climbing the Crown of Polish Mountains with bare tits, you can buy me a coffee. link here. buymeacoffee
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side -visit my only fans. Link here. onlyfans
If for some reason you can't subscribe to me on Onlyfans, I also have Fansly. Here is the link. fansly
Important thing - I publish all my public flashing on fansly - remember public flashing content - only fansly
See you in the next post, or somewhere on the Internet - you know where.
    Ohhhh wait... I f orgot a bout most import photo ;-) In bungee outfit ;-)


My dopamine, noradrenmaline, serotonin, endorphin before bungee jumping and after jumping ;-) 


                       See you. Byeeee....

Comments

  1. Miss P!! That was exhilarating and I wasn't even there! You looked like you had sooo much fun and bravo for conquering your fear of heights! See you on your next expedition! K.T.M.W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your Jump! As it is said in Airborne circles, ground is the limit... Not the Sky... So Next move from this Bungee experience? How about Parachute Jump??? Go for it! Airborne All the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh... Thanks Guido, and yes I have an idea on my next step ;-)

      Delete

Post a Comment