And today a bit extreme, but only a bit, i.e. Skalisko rope park in Złoty Stok and, above all, the zip-lines located there :-)

 Well - I simply like zip-lines and Skalisko offers zip-lines with a total length of 2000 meters. And you know what's the funniest - I have a slight fear of heights. Heh.

                                                      Yes - that's me against the blue sky

    In Złoty Stok in the Kłodzko Valley, in an old quarry and in a beautiful forest above Złoty Potok, on an area of ​​over 7 hectares there are attractions such as balanced platforms, rope walks, net walks, air surfing, Tarzan jump, zip-lines - descents with a total length of about 2000 meters and many others.

Its me again ;-)


    I will not describe all the attractions here - I refer you to the Skalisko website Skalisko, but there is really something to do there, the adrenaline really goes up and the cost of a full pass for an adult does not exceed 25 euros. Besides, Złoty Stok itself is an interesting city - you can visit the inactive Gold mine there and walk in the mountains - nomen omen named Gold Mountains ;-)
    

   And now I invite you to watch four videos from Skalisko - I apologize in advance for the quality.

                                                 The preparations took quite a long time ;-)

                                                       And finally... free as a bird (almost)

                                                                  Endorphins are rising

                                                     Fruuuuu.... emotions guaranteed ;-)

Of course, nothing by force and I don't want to convince anyone that they have to go there, but the place is worth recommending to all those who like their adrenaline, noradrenaline, dopamine and serotonin to increase from time to time ;-)

                                                           Really nice and cool ;-)

        If you want to support me in traveling, visiting museums, castles, mountain climbing, which also includes climbing the Crown of Polish Mountains with bare tits, you can buy me a coffee. link here. buymeacoffee
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side -
visit my only fans. Link here. onlyfans
If for some reason you can't subscribe to me on Onlyfans, I also have Fansly. Here is the link. fansly
Important thing - I publish all my public flashing on fansly - remember public flashing content - only fansly

See you in the next post, or somewhere on the Internet - you know where.         

Ahhhhhhhhh! Wait!!!! Next photo ;-) Here it is. This is one of the most important photos in this post ;-)




                     See you soon... byeeee




Comments