And today my first trip to the land of extinct volcanoes - Organy Myśliborskie. The first one where I showed my tits :-)

 It was a few years ago and it was my first trip to the land of extinct volcanoes. I went to the  of Myślibórz behind Jawor to see not only the beautiful Myślibórz gorge but also the beautiful basalt remnant of an extinct volcano - the "Small Myślibórz Organs" on Mount Rataj (Kaczawskie Foothills).

                                                 I just admire this basalt remnant of a volcano.

    On your GPS you need to set the Myślibórz parking lot and take the yellow trail in the opposite direction than to the Myślibórz gorge. It will take you less than 2 hours to get there and back at walking pace with a rest stop at the Organ.
    It's best to have your maps app online on because at some point you'll have to turn right off the trail and after about 100 meters something like this will appear.

                                         These are truly impressive volcanic chimneys of basalt.

    The weather was nice, there were no people at all, so I just did it :-) Heh.  I apologize in advance for the quality. The phone was so-so and the camera turned out to be dirty. But oh well, as they say in my country. "A little is better than nothing"

                                         The bra was completely useless at that moment. Heh

    The height of the wall is about 20 meters. The age of these basalt chimneys is estimated at about 30 million years. Anyway, come after me and see for yourself.

                                                                    Mooooooooo! Heh

    And back I took a longer walk to the town of Jawor - the capital of the former medieval duchy of Jawor. About 1.5 hours among the hills and fields.

                                                               Look what a peaceful view :-)

    And that's it. A peaceful, several-hour trip. Of course, I recommend it off-season. There is also a small town called Jawor nearby, somewhat forgotten, but with a wonderful history and monuments, to which I will devote one of the next posts.
    If you want to support me in traveling, visiting museums, castles, mountain climbing, which also includes climbing the Crown of Polish Mountains with bare tits, you can buy me a coffee. link here. buymeacoffee
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side -
visit my only fans. Link here. onlyfans
If for some reason you can't subscribe to me on Onlyfans, I also have Fansly. Here is the link. fansly  My "public flashings" are also on fansly - if you like this type of content.

           See you in the next post, or somewhere on the Internet - you know where.


                        See you. Byeeee....

And now for the very end. Slavic squat.

                                                                        :-) kisses :-)

    



Comments

  1. Wow what an amazing post, I’m so inspired to explore Poland for myself! I also want to say you have lost so much weight you look absolutely amazing, not to say before you weren’t sexy because I absolutely adore your body but I’m glad you are looking (and must be feeling) healthier!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment