If you are ever in the Tara River Canyon in Montenegro, I encourage you to take the zipline near Durdevica Bridge.

The zip line is over a kilometre long and is suspended about 170 metres above the Tara River - btw, Canoyon Tara is the deepest canyon in Europe and one of the largest and deepest in the world.

                                                  Tara river and Canoyon Tara.

I decided to ride this zip line a bit impulsively and I don't regret it. I encourage everyone - it's entertainment for everyone, safe and with a bit of adrenaline. I apologize for the poor quality of the recording, but this is a recovered vid from Messenger. So I invite you to the film. Almost 1.30 min. The quality of the recording - like from a potato and not from a phone. Heh

                                                  So, it's really worth.  3,2,1 start.

    I encourage you to visit Montenegro in general. They have great mountains, great Adriatic coasts, it is still relatively cheap there, the cuisine is tasty, Mediterranean with a predominance of grilled meats. The people are really nice, - but Montenegro will be in a separate entry. So - stop!

                                                          I recommend Montenegro!


If you want to support me in traveling, visiting museums, castles, mountain climbing, which also includes climbing the Crown of Polish Mountains with bare tits, you can buy me a coffee. link here. buymeacoffee
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side -
visit my only fans. Link here. onlyfans
If for some reason you can't subscribe to me on Onlyfans, I also have Fansly. Here is the link. fansly

And I say goodbye to you in zip line mood and with a smile on my face.

                                  Maybe this zip line wasn't 1km long but it was still ok. :-)


See you in the next post, or somewhere on the Internet - you know where.
                          

                          See you. Byeeee....




Comments

Post a Comment