And today a short story about how a beginner girl skier fell and now has doubts about what to do with her ski career.

 I started my skiing adventure on the slopes of Szrenica in the Karkonosze Mountains. On Puchatek, of course, but I also went down Lollobrygida, and that several times. On a ski slope that is 4 km long and one of the longest in Poland. Next year I went to Zawoja, a beautiful village lying at the foot of Babia Góra - the highest peak of the Żywiec Beskids. And I did well. For a while.

                    What do you think, do huge boobs help or hinder when balancing on skis? Heh

    There was beautiful weather, a slight frost - the slopes with three drag lifts were well prepared, groomed. Everything was great. See for yourself.

                                       You have to admit that the weather was perfect for skiing.

    The slopes were nicely prepared and were suitable for beginners and intermediate skiers.

Some more views - the highest mountain is Babia Góra (1725), my goal to climb and show my bare tits                                        there - it belongs to the crown of Polish Mountains.

    I made a mistake, though. A technical one and one concerning "equipment". I took hard, fast skis, not really for beginners. I also didn't take a lesson with an instructor to refresh my skills. And oh well. It ended with a painful fall. The ski hit my hand very hard. I didn't give up though. I borrowed a second pair of soft skies but the injury didn't even let me ride the lift. My last ride was immortalized. Here I am Pola Rainbow "crawling" after a fall, this time from a platter lift. Warning - drastic material - only for people with strong nerves. Heh.

                   Heh... what is there to describe. With this injury, this lift was "too much" for me.

    Oh well. I spent the rest of my ski vacation in the area walking around with my arm in a sling.



    Well, the biggest problem was the paralyzed nerves. My hand was a little numb for a few months, and what's worse - the fear remained in my head, which is one of the reasons I didn't ride this year. But maybe next year I'll "break through". 

  Maybe you can give me some advice - should I keep trying to                                                ski or give up?

    If you want to support me in traveling, visiting museums, castles, mountain climbing, which also includes climbing the Crown of Polish Mountains with bare tits, you can buy me a coffee. link here. buymeacoffee
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side -
visit my only fans. Link here. onlyfans
If for some reason you can't subscribe to me on Onlyfans, I also have Fansly. Here is the link. fansly

    For now, all I have left are "dry" ski training sessions.

                                                           Bouncing, bouncing...heh


See you in the next post, or somewhere on the Internet - you know where.


                               Bye. Kisses :-)









Comments

  1. David I accidentally deleted your comment, but to answer your question. Yes - everything is fine now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment