And today: A fairy-tale observation tower on Basalt Mountain in the fabulous Kaczawa foothills.

It is a truly extraordinary observation tower. The trees around it have long been taller than it, it is rarely visited, it is over 110 years old and it really looks like something from a fairy tale.


    Parking, Paszowice 259, 59-411
This is what we enter in the navigation to reach the parking lot near Bazaltowa. Once we park, we cross to the other side and go towards the village of Lipa (the opposite of Paszowice), in a moment we will see a turn of the forest road to the right and we go along it. Besides, it is enough to turn on any map application and it will take us. The whole trip will not take longer than 1.5 hours.

    On my way I came across these mushrooms. They looked like Aliens or Hattifatteners from the              Moomins fairy tale.

    The trail leaves the forest road in a moment and we follow it to the left - now on a path. It gets a bit steeper and we reach a viewpoint.
\
                    In the distance, towards Jawor and Bolków, rapeseed fields are yellow.

    The path turns right and after a few hundred meters we see the observation tower on Basalt Mountain.


Under the tower stands its guardian - the fearsome princess Rapunzel with tits like cannons and an ass like two sacks full of grain. Heh. And now there will be a series of photos of the tower and its guard - or rather most of this will be its guard. 

                                                 And here is the famous Slavic squat :-)

                                                    Empty, quiet, peaceful - no people.

                                               I have big booty from hiking in the mountains.


                                           It was fun, nice and calm but it's time for me

    I sincerely recommend this longer walk. Peace and quiet, a beautiful oak forest grows on the top of Bazaltowa. Of course, I always recommend going off-season - because even in such little-known places more and more people start to appear.
    f you want to support me in traveling, visiting museums, castles, mountain climbing, which also includes climbing the Crown of Polish Mountains with bare tits, you can buy me a coffee. link here. buymeacoffee
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side -
visit my only fans. Link here. onlyfans
If for some reason you can't subscribe to me on Onlyfans, I also have Fansly. Here is the link. fansly

See you in the next post, or somewhere on the Internet - you know where.



                            See you. Byeeee...

Comments

  1. są cycuszki jest pupka jest piękna kobieta

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and scenic. I wish I was able to spend more time in Poland.

    And as far as you, Pola.... my oh my you sexy woman... My birthday was the day before this was posted, and a post of you flaunting your heavenly tits and ass in nature is an absolutely lovely present to get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following your blog for a while now, Pola, and I think you are a great guide to all things nature and history, plus the fact that you look so lovely. The fact that you mention basalt in Poland surprised me so I had to check, and yes, there are volcanoes in Poland. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew ;-) Thanks for a nice word. I am glad that you like my blog :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment