Here's the solution to the competition from the post about Croatia! This place is Lukovo. People who replied to me on Instagram, please confirm on Insta as well. The reward is monthly access to my onlyfans.

     So, I say it again. All people who answered that this town is Lukovo are asked to write to me on Instagram - as soon as possible.

                          I love these narrow Croatian streets in these towns on the Adriatic Sea

And here is Lukovo in several photographs. I must admit that this is one of the most beautiful, charming places I have been to. Of course, I recommend off-season. Preferably the end of June/beginning of July or the end of August/September. there is another advantage of these dates. These are the two seasons for figs.  September still has the advantage of, there are much more  fruits and vegetables. 

And here is Lukovo during bad weather, I show you such a photo on purpose, because if I showed nice weather, too many people would come there. Heh

    I must admit that I hesitated for a long time to reveal this place to you. Because it's one of those secret places you don't talk about. Anyway, I don't have a drone and they don't make such cool videos, but if you want to see a nicely filmed Lukovo then type on youtube - DJI Inspire 1 - Lukovo / Croatia.
    What else do I like about Croatia? For example, the night breeze from the sea, which gives a soothing feeling after a whole hot day :-)  Anyway, see for yourself.

                                             Salutary wind in the harbor - I think it was Senj

    If you want to support me in traveling, visiting museums, castles, mountain climbing, which also includes climbing the Crown of Polish Mountains with bare tits, you can buy me a coffee. link here. buymeacoffee
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side - 
visit my only fans. Link here. onlyfans
If for some reason you can't subscribe to me on Onlyfans, I also have Fansly. Here is the link. fansly

I would like to remind you again. anyone who correctly guessed that this locality is Lukovo is asked to contact me on instagram!

And now the last video from Croatia and see you in the next post or somewhere online - you know where. Now - see how I dealt with a dusty side window in my car after driving on Croatian, often gravel roads. Kisses.




                             Byeee.....








Comments