ATTENTION COMPETITION! Read the post carefully and answer the riddle by sending me a DM on Instagram. You can win 1 month free access to my onlyfans.And today I would like you to visit Croatia with me. A beautiful country on the Adriatic Sea, with a warm sea, mountains, wonderful cuisine and nice people.

 For me it has always been fascinating that I get in a car, drive for 10-12 hours and change the climate zone, change the view from Polish oaks, birches, spruces and beeches to palm trees, agaves and Mediterranean maquis. And this is always the case when I go from Poland to Croatia. 


                                                        Croatia - I really like this country

    I was in Croatia for the first time two years ago. Just after about 12 hours, driving through the Czech Republic, Austria and Slovenia, I reached a beautiful, tiny town on the Adriatic Sea. I deliberately don't give it its name because I'm curious if anyone will guess. I had a super cheap place to stay, but in high level, it was the last week of June, so it wasn't high season yet. I had this view from the balcony in the apartment - I apologize for slightly obscuring this beautiful view of the Adriatic Sea.

    

                                                 I love having such views from the balcony.

    This beautiful and picturesque little town has a hidden historical gem. This is a former tuna fishing spot. You can walk there in about 30 minutes. On this place there is also a view of the islands of the Kvarner Bay and the Velebit mountain range.

    
                                                         Old, abandoned tuna fishing port

                                           Peace and quiet, out of season there are no people.

    It is worth adding that in the entire town there is only one shop and one local and seasonal taverna where you can eat excellent Balkan cuisine, mainly grilled meat and fish and seafood caught in the Adriatic Sea. 
And in the abandoned fishing port, it was so empty that I could record such things there without any worries. heh

I took such photos without any worries.

Really nice place, really nice view from there.

    That's why I like to visit and travel outside the season, because in cheaper accommodation, due to the date, I can easily walk around with my tits out. Fewer people, less money spent, peace and quiet - these are the advantages of traveling in the off-season.

                                                  BOOM! And big tits fall out of the shirt.

For now, I am finishing part one of the entry about Croatia.

 I'm curious if anyone can guess the name of the town where I was and which I'm writing about now. ATTENTION COMPETITION AND PRIZE! If someone guesses, they will find the name of this town. Please DM me on Instagram. Link instagram
Among people who send the correct answer A prize will be drawn  which will be one-month access to my onlyfans.
So I encourage you to look for name this town and send me your answer.

Also
If you want to support me in traveling, visiting museums, castles, mountain climbing, which also includes climbing the Crown of Polish Mountains with bare tits, you can buy me a coffee. link here. buymeacoffee
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side -
visit my onlyfans. Link here. onlyfans
If for some reason you can't subscribe to me on Onlyfans, I also have Fansly. Here is the link. fansly
 
    
    I'm very curious if anyone will take the trouble to guess the name of this town. There are many hints in the text. Please do not write the name of this town in the comments. However, you can ask specific questions there that will bring you closer to solving the puzzle. I will answer them. I wish everyone good luck. I don't know how long the competition will last - maybe a few days. The drawing will take place and will be recorded on video and published on the blog. Kisses

I wish everyone good luck and I'm waiting for your answers - see you in the next post or somewhere on the Internet - you know where. Kisses.

Croatia. End of part I

                                 Byeee.....










Comments

Post a Comment