And today we will find out who will get monthly access to my onlyfans. The competition was about guessing the name of a tiny Mediterranean town where I spent a great time :-)

 And the name of this charming and peaceful city is Lukowo.

                                                                Memories from Croatia
'
    I asked everyone who would like to look for this place to write me the name of this settlement on Instagram. 5 people replied to me. And now for some good information. Initially, I wanted to choose 1 person and give him access to my onlyfans for a month, but the puzzle was quite difficult. So I decided to give a reward to each of these people, appreciating their effort in searching for this place. This is my solemn and very official declaration on this matter. it's so serious that I only recorded them with cleavage and no with bare, huge tits. Heh.

                                              Statement on the results of the competition. Heh

    These three people are Guido, RackJ and Manu. please contact me on Instagram to discuss details. The other two people please confirm that they also want to receive the winnings. And now, to put an end to any speculation that there aren't enough huge tits on the blog - I'm posting another photo. Heh

                                               Of course, congratulations to all the winners.

    If you want to support me in traveling, visiting museums, castles, mountain climbing, which also includes climbing the Crown of Polish Mountains with bare tits, you can buy me a coffee. link here. buymeacoffee
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side - 
visit my only fans. Link here. onlyfans
If for some reason you can't subscribe to me on Onlyfans, I also have Fansly. Here is the link. fansly
    As you can see, it's worth following all my social media, it's worth watching the blog and it's worth taking part in my competitions. Congratulations to the winners and thank you for your involvement. I am happy for your victory.



See you in the next post, or somewhere on the Internet - you know where.


                           See you. Byeeee....

Comments