And today, to quote Monty Python, "And now for something completely different" - where you can find me on the Internet. From time to time, posts on various topics will appear in this style

 So, as you probably already know, traveling is my hobby and apart from the fact that you can meet me in the mountains, castles, museums, historical places - for those interested in my slightly different, bolder version, you can meet me in several places on the Internet. About which below.

                                           You can meet me in several places on the Internet

    The first of such places is onlyfans. I guess everyone already knows what I'm talking about, but I'll write it out of obligation. It is a paid platform where you share your photos and videos that are commonly classified as not safe for work (NSFW). I have been with OF for three years now. As of today, I have over 4,100 photos and 248 videos there. Link to my onlyfans. onlyfans



    However, on onlyfans and similar platforms I cannot share videos from public places or places where there are other people or, for example, from my trips to the mountains or travels. So I do it on the blog, which, as you can see, is a public and free blog.
    


    The next platform where you can meet me is fansly. I created it for all people who, for some reason, cannot have onlyfans. I received quite a lot of this type of questions, so I finally started Fansly. Link to fansly. fansly





    Another place where you can sometimes meet me is Chaturbate. That's where I stream - and I don't think I need to add that these are quite often quite bold streams. Link to this place. chaturbate




    Of course, you can meet me in the mountains, castles, museums, historical buildings, by the sea or anywhere in a nice place.

    


 If you want to support me in traveling, visiting museums, castles, climbing mountains, which also includes climbing the Crown of Polish Mountains with bare tits, you can buy me a coffee. link here. buymeacoffee

    


   The next place on the Internet where you could meet me was reddit, but I will write more about it in a few days - because it is a dramatic story. The next post will be about my next little trip, to another beautiful place. 

    


See you in the next post or somewhere on the web....Byeeee...

Comments

Post a Comment