And today one of the lesser-known castles in Lower Silesia, but definitely worth visiting. This is Swina Castle

 The castle was most likely built at the beginning of the 12th century. Over time, it lost its importance in favor of the larger Bolków castle and the settlement established next to it. Nevertheless, it is a castle of exceptional beauty and has been undergoing conservation and construction works for some time now.

                                   You must admit that it is a very nice castle.

    For me, the undoubted advantage of this castle is that when I was there there were practically no people at all. Of course I was out of season.

    
This is a 360-degree video showing the castle, I sometimes flash there in blue shorts and a white t-shirt.

                      This is another impressive residential building belonging to the Świny Castle,
                       currently being renovated.


                               As you can see, there are no crowds. Fantastic place, time, mood.

    There is a fee to enter the castle, converted into euros it is a little over 3 euros. You can also rent the castle for a photo session, a wedding, or after visiting hours, exclusively - for example maybe for a party. Details to be discussed with the castle administrator.
    You can buy a souvenir magnet in the building where the ticket office is located. You have to admit that it is exceptionally pretty.

                                                       My little magneto from Swiny Castle.

If you want to support me in traveling, visiting museums, castles, climbing mountains, which also includes climbing the Crown of Polish Mountains with bare tits, you can buy me a coffee. link here. buymeacoffee
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side - 
visit my onlyfans. Link here. onlyfans
If for some reason you can't subscribe to me on Onlyfans, I also have Fansly. Here is the link. fansly





And that's all for today. See you in the next post or somewhere on the Internet - you know where. Kisses :-)


                                    Byeeee....



Comments