And today, a mountain that caused me a lot of emotions, gave me good energy and I have great memories with it - Dłużek 592 m. asl (Kaczawskie Mountains).

 Today, a mountain that I came across by accident, and which turned out to be one of the most beautiful routes I have ever been on. Ladies and Gentlemen, I have the honor to present - Dłużek (592 m above sea level) - Kaczawskie Mountains.

I had stunning views from the observation tower on Dłużek

    We start the trail in Wojcieszów, a forgotten town in the Kaczawskie Mountains. There used to be a ski lift here, a local mineral water bottling plant and the place was very popular. Currently, Wojkcieszów is somewhat forgotten, although it is slowly coming back into favor. But back to the topic, we are looking for the Pod Chmielarzem guesthouse on the map, where the local tourist route to Dłużek begins.
    I had great weather - it was frosty, there was a strong atmospheric high, the contours of the mountains were sharp and the air was transparent. Of course there was a blue sky and beautiful sunshine. The trail led through fields and after a while all traces of human presence disappeared.

And this is me on the route. Isn't it beautiful?

    I was walking, and along the way there were really nice views of the abandoned areas of the Kaczawskie Mountains. I didn't meet a single person along the way, which only made my impressions of this hike even better.

And such views on the trail.


     Finally, after about an hour or maybe less, we reach the observation tower on Dłużek. The tower is wooden and is 12 meters high. From it we can see, among others, the Karkonosze Mountains and the Kaczawskie Mountains and foothills, Chmielarz and Żeleźniak. The Miłka massif and the slightly hidden Połom massif are also clearly visible. You can see the peak of Lurze and a separate part of the Kaczawskie Mountains - the Ołowiane Mountains - behind it. At a slightly greater distance from the panorama you can also distinguish Okole and Ostrzyca Proboszczowicka.

                                                        Observation tower on Dłużek

    Well - finally it's time for the highlight of the program. But because it was cold and I was bundled up in a lot of clothes. There were no tits on Dłużek - only a big, thick ass. Heh

                                              
                             Hmmmm.... my big, thick ass on Dłużek

    A trip to Dłużek back and forth from Wojcieszów should not take more than 2 hours. For me it was a discovery and a revelation and I recommend it with all my heart. Dłużek belongs to the Crown of the Kaczawskie Mountains.
  If you want to support me in my travels or in conquering the Crown of the Polish Mountains with bare tits, you can buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side - v
visit my onlyfans. Link here. https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow
If for some reason you can't subscribe to me on Onlyfans, I also have Fansly. Here is the link

                       See you in next post, Bye............

                                                                      Kisses. Heh

Comments

Post a Comment