Quite a lot of people asked me to describe one of my trips abroad. Well, here you go. Montenegro - old, abandoned city of Stari Bar.

 Montenegro is one of those countries that I can recommend wholeheartedly. Warm, beautiful sea, high and equally beautiful mountains - nice people and friendly prices. I was there just before the season, at the end of June and the beginning of July. It was great.

                                        Stari Bar - the beginning of the tour. It was quite hot.

    Stari Bar is located a few kilometers above the Montenegrin coastal town of Bar. After entering it in the GPS, the road leads up, in front of Stari Bar you can park your car for a few euros. Stari Bar is an abandoned and ruined medieval town and stronghold that was destroyed in an earthquake. Today's entry is basically my four videos from visiting the city, which I cordially invite you to watch. Entrance tickets were cheap, there were few people. The sun was hot and the mood during the tour was great.

                                I start the tour, a little shy, but with a smile on my faces. Heh

    Even though it was before the season, there are always a few people in the Old Bar. Still, somehow I managed. Heh

      We move on, it was hot so we look for coolness in the shade and cool down my huge tits.

And we move on, to the viewing area and the place where there are still cisterns with water that could help survive the siege.

       There are water cisterns below me, but I also recommend checking out the views.

    A little tired of the heat, I slowly make my way to the exit. It was a nice time.

                     And the last shot. The city is abandoned by people, but cats still live there.

    Generally, I recommend this place, there are probably a lot of people in the season - so, as usual, I recommend it in the off-season. Montenegro itself is a beautiful country that offers a lot to tourists. Mountains, sea or one of the deepest canyons in the world with an offer of ratfing. The climate on the coast is Mediterranean, but in the mountains 100 km from the sea, 2 meters of snow can fall in winter. In the next post I will return to Poland and the mountains - most probably. 
    If you want to support me in my travels or in conquering the Crown of the Polish Mountains with bare tits for this noble cause, you can buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side - visit my only fans. Link here. https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow



                            See you in next post. Kisses

Comments

  1. cudowny widok a te piersi są jeszcze lepsze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genialny !! Bardzo lepsze od YouTube 💕👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww so beautiful babe !!💦❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Przepiękna ta Czarnogóra, oj niesamowicie klimatyczna! 😍 A ten letni klimat, słoneczne widoki mogą przyprawić o ogromną tęsknotę za wakacjami 🙈😊 Ta iście z wyglądu antyczna architektura, te olśniewające okoliczności przyrody 😍🥰 i jeszcze Ty na pierwszym planie, jako wartość dodana a jednak - skupiasz na sobie całą uwagę swoim naturalnym aczkolwiek oszałamiającym pięknem, nieskazitelną urodą i nienaganną dziewczęcością 🌹😍🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję bardzo. To bardzo miłe, to co piszesz. :-)

      Delete
  5. Can't wait to see you topless at the beach. 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment