I was supposed to climb Śnieżnik (1,425 m a.s.l), which belongs to the Crown of Polish Mountains, and ended up on Czarna Góra (1,205 m a.s.l). Well – that's life. Heh

     I went to the Snieżnik Massif in an absolutely dead season - that is, in late autumn. I checked in to the town of Sienna, which is also known as Czarna Góra and is one of the best ski towns in Poland. The infrastructure is based on many ski lifts located on the slopes of Czarna Góra mountain. Śnieżnik 1425 m. asl belongs to the Eastern Sudetes and is located in the Kłodzko Valley, approximately 120 km south of Wrocław.

Sienna - the ski resort was almost completely deserted when I was there. In the background, the slopes of Czarna Góra peak.

    I set out thinking that I would take the ski lift to Czarna Góra and from there I would go along a beautiful ridge to Śnieżnik through the shelter under Śnieżnik. However, since it was absolutely dead season, none of the lifts were working - so I had to climb Czarna Góra. Coming from Sienna, you need to take the road up to the Puchaczówka pass, then turn left onto the red and blue trails. We are walking through a nice forest with a noticeable smell of mushrooms - which means they must be there, and I saw a dozen or so boletes near the trail. After 1.5-2 hours we reach the top of Czarna Góra,

                        Near the top of Czarna Góra. A place to rest and take a "souvenir" photo.

The views from the top of Czarna Góra are stunning. You can see the ridge stretching up to Snieżnik, on the left the valley in which Sienna is hidden, on the right the valley in which there is another pearl and a beautiful place called Międzygórze.

                                  Śnieżnik (1425 m. a.s.l.) is exactly under the sun.

    Already at the top of Czarna Góra I felt that I would not reach Snieżnik after all. Unfortunately, the new shoes rubbed my feet badly and turning them into bloody blisters was not what I expected after my trip to the mountains.

                                                                Czarna Góra and me

    So I reached a place on the trail called "Żmijowa Polana" from where I went down an unmarked road to Sienna. Where I went to the only operating restaurant to make it easier to bear the bitterness of failure. Heh

                                      I didn't manage to climb Śnieżnik, but it's still great.

    To sum up. The Śnieżnik Massif is a wonderful place - of course, I recommend visiting it outside the season. Truly beautiful mountains, beautiful forests, charming towns and beautiful views. Sienna in winter also seems to be a good option for skiers. The fact that I was there in November and it was so empty further intensified and emphasized the beauty of these places.
    If you want to support me in my travels or in conquering the Crown of the Polish Mountains with bare tits for this noble cause, you can buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side - visit my only fans. Link here. https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow

    And there will be time for Śnieżnik next time. See you in the next post, or somewhere on the web.

                                                Bye....




Comments

Post a Comment