The oldest observation tower in the land of extinct volcanoes and Lower Silesia on the Mszana hill (465 m. asl), near the village of Muchów.

     This extraordinary observation tower is located in the Kaczawskie Foothills near the village of Muchów. You can easily get there by car by entering the Muchów parking lot (GPS ). It is located a several kilometers from Jawor. It is 176 years old and has no longer any scenic value - a forest has grown around it. However, it is empty, charming, romantic, interesting and, what can I say, very nice. Of course, I recommend out of season.

There are no stunning views of the nearby mountains from the tower anymore, but it doesn't matter and it's still nice.

    The entire walk to the tower on the Mszana hill with the descent through Muchów lasts about an hour and is about 3 km long. You shouldn't expect crowds there, and in the off-season there is a great chance that you won't encounter anyone.
                                         The way to the tower is a pleasant, not tiring walk.

    
My thick ass works so well that it becomes even bigger - especially in such beautiful natural surroundings.

    Finally, we reach the observation tower, which is the oldest facility of this type in Lower Silesia. A square observation tower was built in 1848 near the flattened peak. It was founded by Count von Carlowitz. The six-meter-high tower offered an impressive panorama of the Karkonosze Mountains.

           Currently, the top of the hill is forested and there are no longer such impressive views.

    And finally, the expedition program must include a must-see item. Just like Rapunzel let her braid slip from her tower, I show off my huge breasts. Not to save myself, because I don't need it, but because I like it and, of course, for the blog readers.
    

              There are few tourists visiting the towers - apart from my small group, there was no one there.

    Mszana Hill does not belong to the Crown of Polish Mountains, but it belongs to the Crown of the Kaczawskie Mountains and the Kaczawskie Foothills, one of the most interesting and undiscovered places in my country, which I heartily recommend. There are still 20 mountains ahead of me from the Crown of Polish Mountains, which I want to climb and, of course, show off my huge breasts, or thick ass, or something else. Perhaps the next entry will be about another peak from the Crown of Polish Mountains.
      If you want to support me in this worthy cause, you can buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side - visit my onlyfans. Link here. https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow

See you in the next post or somewhere on the Internet.






Comments

  1. Wait, is this now? Pretty warm for February. I was waiting for the boobs to show up. Too bad they didn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tits are in the penultimate photo, look very closely. Regards. Heh

      Delete
  2. Beautiful boobs, I love it at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have fucked you doggy style, on the top of the observation tower...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of your comments are as puerile as they are boring.

      Delete
    2. Dear friend, I feel embarrassed that I let you down :-(

      Delete

Post a Comment