Crown of the Polish Mountains with bare tits. The ninth peak - Ślęża (718 m above sea level) - a magical place for over a thousand years.

    The Ślęża Massif is the first thing that catches our eye when we enter Lower Silesia from the north, heading for Wrocław. The height of the mountain is not very high (718 m above sea level), but it rises 500 vertical meters above the Sudetes foothills. The Ślęża Massif is visible from afar. In pre-Christian times (since the 13th century BC) Ślęża was an important center of pagan cults and was then considered the seat of the gods.

Ślęża seen from the west from the observation tower on Giedymina Hill in Szczawno Zdrój.

    I climbed the simplest, yellow trail, which starts at the Tąpadła Pass, which we can reach by car. There are plenty of places where you can park your car. I went out of season to avoid the crowds. The route is approximately 3 km long, has an elevation gain of over 320 meters and takes over an hour and 20 minutes to walk at a leisurely pace.

    

Here is a typical part of the trail to Ślęża.

And now the same photo again with a slight change.

                                                 A smile on a mountain trail is important.

At the top of Ślęża there is a vast clearing. You will definitely notice the PTTK Tourist House "Na Ślęży" from 1908 - it was built by the Germans - at that time Lower Silesia was German. Next to the Tourist House there is a 136-meter telecommunications tower. On the other side of the clearing, on its northern edge, there is a stone cult sculpture - it is a Bear (also called a "Boar"). Nearby there is a large millennium cross from 2000. And for a moment I was also at the top of Ślęża. Me nad my huge boobs. 

    


                                                          And here I am. Me on Ślęża.

    I still have 19 mountains from the Crown of Polish Mountains ahead of me, which I want to climb and, of course, show my naked breasts on them and document my activities with a photo or video that will be published on this blog.
If you want to support me in this worthy cause, you can buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side - visit my only fans. Link here https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow

      And at the very end. Assessment of the difficulty of showing the breasts. It adopts a mountaineering scale. From no difficulty level (0) to very very difficult - 6.
And - a little difficult:
II - quite difficult
III - difficult:
IV - very difficult
V - extremely difficult
VI - super extremely difficult.
I rate Ślęża as easy. I was there out of season and there were no crowds, but the clearing is so vast that you can easily find a place.
    And at the very end, a fragment of the trail to Slęza - this time in the film version. Have fun.

    
                                                  I liked the trail to Śleza. What about you?

                            See you on the next post. Kisses

Comments

Post a Comment