And today one of the most charming places in the Karkonosze Mountains. Samotnia Shelter and Mały Staw.

     A pleasant walk in the Polish Karkonosze Mountains. I took a chairlift to Kopa from the direction of Karpacz and went down through the Strzecha Akademicka shelter, the Samotnia shelter and back to Karpacz. A pleasant trip - of course I recommend this trail out of season. On the way there is the dangerous Biały Jar and the beautiful post-glacial Mały Staw.

                             Lost-glacial  lake "Mały Staw" and me.

    I went in autumn - traditionally it was golden. By car, you need to get to the parking lot under the chairlift to Kopa. I recommend going in the morning to avoid parking problems and queues at the ticket offices. After taking the chairlift to Kopa, we follow the black trail to Kotło Biały Jar. In winter, this part of the trail is closed. The Biały jJar is a very avalanche-prone place. In summer, it is worth stopping to contemplate the views.
    
    

                                                                          Biały Jar

    We continue along the yellow trail through the "Złotówka" clearing to the "Strzecha Akademicka" shelter and then along the blue trail past the Samotnia shelter to lMały Staw. Beautiful views along the way.

                         I think you'll agree with me that it's a pretty cool place.
    
    And Mały Staw, one of the most beautiful, charming and magical places. Glacial Kocioł with steep cliffs, a pond and a charming shelter - I didn't go into the latter - too many people - I was there on the weekend, and it was the so-called long weekend probably with free day in Friday. 

    
                                                       Nice and warm - polish autumn in mountain.

        I was walking down from Mały Staw to Karpacz along the blue trail and that's when I thought - ok Pola, it's time to get down to work. And here is the result of these thoughts. Btw - the trail is very nice and also closed in winter and winter due to avalanches.

    
                          Just listen to the beautiful rustle of the mountain stream in the background.

And in these beautiful natural surroundings we go lower and lower to Karpacz - straight to the parking lot under the mountain railway. From a place called Polana we also change the trail to green. To sum up - the route is very nice, we practically go down all the time except for one small fragment. Beautiful view. Length approx. 7 km. It will take us half a day - but at a very leisurely pace. It's worth it, but just not in season.
    And that's it for today. In the back of my mind I have conquering the Crown of Polish Mountains and, of course, showing off my big breasts on each of the peaks.
If you want to support me in this worthy cause, you can buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side - visit my onlyfans. Link here https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow

    See you in the next post or somewhere on the web or on the trail.


                                  Byeeee....


    

Comments

  1. Such a lovely view. Oh, and the Karkonosze mountains are nice too ;)
    Seriously though, such a breathtaking country you have. I had the good fortune to go to Kraków over New Year's, but sadly for only 3 days. I wish I got more time to explore your beautiful country, and maybe even see those peaks myself (take that remark how you will ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words. Poland is definitely a wonderful place worth visiting. Thank you for your comment and best regards.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your reply. I concur that Poland is a place worth visiting.

      Delete
  2. You are increasing my curiosity and desire to visit Poland. Never been there… Mountain views are breathtaking… of yours in particular… Kindest regards from Guido & Pepito.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment