And today a moment of rest in yurts from Baikal, i.e. the unique atmosphere of Central Asia in the Polish mountains

 I just decided that I needed a little rest, I was looking for something unique - a quiet, slow rest. And I found it. I went to the Kłodzko Valley, where there are several peaks belonging to the Crown of Polish Mountains, and I stayed for two days in a yurt. A specific tent in which people lived  from Kazakhstan, through the Central Asian republics and Mongolia to Baikal in Siberia.

                                         Entrance to the yurt - the tent itself was warm and cozy.

    So I lived in an original, hand-made, year-round yurt brought from Baikalus, which during the day offered a view of the Śnieżnik Massif and Czarna Góra, and at night you could admire the starry sky visible through the window in the dome. The yurt was one room with an area of 30 m2 and a height of 3, 50m. Connected with a bathroom. The decor of the yurt referred to the Buryat culture - i.e. the polemics living in Siberia. Today's post will be in the form of a little bit photo report.

                              You can see how warm it was in the yurt and I was there in autumn.
     
          And here is one of the places to sleep - you must admit, it is very atmospheric. 
          What's more. Very comfortable. 

                                                 Another place to sleep and rest.

                                                         And here is the top of "my" yurt.

There is a roofed place to relax right next to the yurt. Around the field, horses are pinching the grass, in the distance there are hills and mountains. you can also swing on a hammock or lie on a mattress. Full chill out.


I rested. I was happy and satisfied. And since there are as many as 7 peaks of the Crown of Polish Mountains in the Kłodzko Valley, there is plenty to do. I was driving a car (as you can see in the photo), breathing deeply and wondering which peak I would climb next. This rest was a bit different - slow and relaxing in the form of glamping. I recommend this kind of break from reality to everyone.

If you want to support me in this worthy cause, you can buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side - visit my only fans. Link here https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow

And one last, souvenir photo, this time with my huge breasts. Relaxed, rested, smiling. Now it's time for some mountain.

See you in the next post or somewhere on the web.



Comments

  1. Your holes must have had so many creampies in that yurt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Pola! I’m delighted to have discovered your blog! I love your idea to combine interests because it makes you so much more real. A real woman interacting in the real world, and then with people from the world over in the comments. Very well done! As much as I love seeing your spectacular tits, they are even more enjoyable with your smiles and obvious enjoyment on display. Few things are as impressive as your “balloons,” but your command of the fire English language is! I’m envious of your abilities, and your photographer’s views! Wishing you all the best,

    D.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment