And today another medieval castle. It is located in Bolków in Lower Silesia. Visiting this castle provided me with a really solid dose of emotions.

 The castle is located on the shortest road from Wrocław to Jelenia Góra in the foothills of the Kaczawskie Mountains. It is available for tourists.

A moment of rest while visiting the castle.

Today's post will be in the form of a video/photo report. As a reminder, the castle is over 700 years old, and the rest can be read on the internet. I'll focus on something else. heh.
You can leave your car in one of the many car parks located under the castle. The castle itself can be reached on foot from the car park in about 10-15 minutes. And here we are at the entrance gate.


Later, we enter the castle courtyard and go upstairs, where there are museum rooms with objects from the Middle Ages. But something else was on my mind. Namely, exactly that. heh


After visiting the museum rooms, we go downstairs again to the courtyard. Well, after all, downstairs, in the castle courtyard, a certain element characteristic of my expeditions could not be missing.


Alternatively, you can go to a kind of castle gardens, located even lower. They offer nice views of the Kaczawskie Foothills and more - as you can see for yourself. Heh


And finally, we return to previously unvisited museum rooms, of course we admire the exhibits, but I came back for something completely different. BOOM and here they are again - huge balloons. heh


    I hope you enjoyed the tour around the castle - it wasn't easy for me because there were quite a lot of people, but of course I liked the castle. If you want to support me in my adventures, you can buy me a coffee https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow If you want to get to know me a bit better - I invite you to my onlyfans https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow
    

    And I say, see you in the next post. It will most likely be another summit from the Crown of the Polish Mountains. Kisses


Bolków Castle - definitely worth recommending.


Comments

  1. I thought this would be lame and came here for the boobs but tbh it's really nice. You seem really awesome and fun and wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Polish girl... beautiful face, natural body (growing even more) and the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen in my life (I've seen many around, yours is surreal) my current dream is to go to Poland and put my face on these big breasts, it is possible to pola?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for compliment. Yan in Poland there are a lot of "blessed" girls like me. :-)

      Delete
  3. I would love to get a handjob from you while resting at that castle....x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video of you next to the canon fladhing your huge canons got me hard ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment