Crown of the Polish Mountains with bare tits. The seventh peak "Jagodna" 977 m a.s.l. Bystrzyckie Mountains.

 Wooded, a bit uninhabited, with lots of berries and great views. Such are the Bystrzyckie Mountains and their highest peak "Jagodna" in the Kłodzko Valley.

Panorama from the lookout tower on the top of Jagodna

    We start the trail from the Jagodzin shelter, which is located on the "Spalona" pass. The hostel is pleasant, still has the unique charm of a mountain hostel from the old days. The food is tasty, the portions are large and the shelter staff "calls" in a tubular voice to pick up meals. You can spend the night in the shelter, you can also pitch a tent nearby.

Jagodna Shelter. I recommend
    
    From the shelter we set off along the blue trail, the plateau of the Bystrzyckie Mountains. The walking time was estimated at about 1.5 hours. The road is very pleasant, there are no difficult climbs, there is a nice, aromatic coniferous forest around. Several times we came across stone mounds like from a horror movie, Blair Witch Project I think.

Stone mounds on the red-hot trail. It was very hot.

    The views were getting nicer, the forest smelled higher and higher, there were also healing plants around. For example, the purple foxglove (Digitalis purpurea). It is healing, but also highly toxic. At the request of Nick, my regular reader, who treated me to a couple of coffees - a picture of Purple Foxglove.

                                       Nick - thanks for the coffees, it's a typical Polish mountain plant - herb. It's very interesting, read about it. (Digitalis purpurea L.)

    Finally, without much tiredness, we reach the top of Jagodzna and its observation tower. The latter is 23 meters high, it is an excellent vantage point for the surrounding mountain ranges, including directly the panorama of the Śnieżnik Massif and the Orlickie Mountains. The entrance to the view platform leads through narrow, spiral stairs.

The lookout tower on Jagodzna and the view from it towards the north.

    And below is a video from the observation tower itself, covering a 360-degree panorama. The film shows one peak from the Crown of the Polish Mountains, which I still have to climb. "Śnieżnik".


    I had a little problem showing my balloons because there were people everywhere. There weren't many, but they had the activity of hungry ants. hehe. But I finally made it and managed to add another peak where I showed off my huge tits. This is the seventh mountain. If you want to support me in this worthy cause, you can buy me a coffee. link here. 
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow By the way, if you have a request, like Nick had, maybe I can fulfill it.
And if you want to get to know me from a bit more brave side - I invite you to onlyfans. 

    
It's just a normal, ordinary selfie from the top of Jagodna. Heh

    And at the very end. Rating the difficulty of showing boobs. Adopts mountaineering scale. From no difficulty (0) to very extremely difficult - 6.
And - a little difficult:
II - quite difficult
III - difficult:
IV - very difficult
V - extremely difficult
VI - super extremely difficult.
I was at Jagodna in the season and it was difficult to show my big tits there - people were hanging around and were curious - in addition I was taking selfies. I rate the difficulty as very difficult, i.e. IV, but this is due to the specific conditions. heh.

    See you soon on the next post. Kisses

    

Comments

  1. I pay attention to all your blog posts and I look forward to the next adventure with the beautiful balloons or booty. you really carry everything but the the scenery is also wonderful I will remain your loyal reader Tibi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tibi. It is very nice what you write. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come and vist Szczawnica....we have some very beautiful views.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting pics of the mountains over there. The Stone Mounds, obviously people placed them like that? Is it some sort of local custom?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is your best topless selfie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I titty fuck you 😈

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last pic is probably the best one you've got 🥵🥵🥵

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment