Crown of the Polish Mountains with bare tits. The sixth peak "Kłodzka Góra" 757 m above sea level Bardzkie Mountains.

I had a break in the publication, because I was on a trip where I was improving in yoga. There will probably be a relation on blog soon. And today the return to the Crown of Polish Mountains and the sixth peak. Kłodzka Góra - from the Mountains which are not very popular - the Bardzkie Mountains.

View from the lookout tower on Kłodzka Góra

    We start from the car park from the Kłodzko Pass, which is located on route No. 46 between Złoty Stok and Kłodzko. We are following the blue trail. According to the guide, it takes about 1.15 hours to reach the top. At the beginning of the trail, a really steep ascent awaits us. After that, the trail mellows out. We are walking through a really nice forest with views opening up every now and then. Of course, I was out of season - so I don't complain about the number of people on the trail. 

Look out tower on Kłodzka Góra
    What more can I write - a mountain trail like a mountain trail. hehe. He's fine. At its end, however, there is one of the most interesting observation towers in the Polish mountains, measuring 35 meters. After climbing about 160 stairs, a panorama of the Orlickie, Bardzkie, Sowie and Śnieżnik Mountains appears to our eyes. And I have to admit, when the wind blows, the tower "wave" in a perceptible way. In addition, the exhibition is so large that people with a fear of heights may have a problem with climbing to the very top of the tower. The views from there are excellent.


We return the same way - along the blue trail. Kłodzko Góra is an interesting mountain with an absolutely fantastic observation tower on the top. And the peak itself? Well - there were quite a lot of people - so I had a bit of a problem showing my watermelons. Below are two videos illustrating the problem. Heh


    And second movie.


    And that's how I reached my sixth peak from the Crown of Polish Mountains - of course showing my big tits on it. If you want to support me on my way to conquer the Crown of Polish Mountains - you can buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly different side - I invite you to onlyfans. link here. https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow
    And at the very end. Rating the difficulty of showing boobs. Adopts mountaineering scale. From no difficulty (0) to very extremely difficult - 6.
And - a little difficult:
II - quite difficult
III - difficult:
IV - very difficult
V - extremely difficult
VI - super extremely difficult.
Even though I was out of season, it was difficult to show my balloons on Kłodzka Góra and even harder to film it. The rating oscillates between difficult and very difficult, i.e. III/IV. And finally, a photo from the top.

Selfie taken while climbing the lookout tower,

    See you in next post. Kisses.

Comments

Post a Comment