And today, as part of rest - one of the most beautiful Polish health resorts - Szczawno Zdrój in Wałbrzyskie Mountains.

 Great mineral waters, cool architecture, an absolutely unique mineral water pump room - I was surprised myself how nice a place Szczawno Zdrój is. I would like to point out that in the area there is also a mountain from the Crown of Polish Mountains - Chełmiec. The description from entering it is already on the blog.
Extremely atmospheric and charming mineral water pump room in zczawno Zdrój.
    

    I will immediately point out that, as usual, I was in Szczawno Zdrój off-season, so there were few people, which only emphasized the uniqueness and beauty of this place.
    I'll start with the mineral water pump room. For a small fee you get an entrance ticket and a cup and you can drink three types of mineral water without restrictions. We have three mineral waters - "Mieszko", "Dąbrówka" and "Młynarz". I will not describe the benefits of water here. Whoever comes to Szczawno Zdrój - will receive extended information. I will write like this. They are just healthy. Below is an instructional video on how to pour and drink mineral water from a special cup. Heh

    


    I must admit that I spent time in the mineral water pump room with great pleasure, absorbing the atmosphere of this place. I also happened to come across an exhibition of paintings by a local painter.

    


    After drinking a reasonable amount of mineral water, it is worth taking a walk around the spa itself. Nearby you can still buy ice cream or waffles made in the old school style. Take a look at the Grand Hotel, the design of which was used to build the much famous Grand Hotel in Sopot and take a walk to the Gedymina Hill with a lookout tower (about 1.5 hours), for the more persistent I recommend climbing Chełmiec (about 3-4 hours).

    

Such a small collage from Szczawno Zdrój.
    Now that I've rested a bit and gathered my strength, I'm going back to the mountains to reach another peak of the Crown of Polish Mountains. If you want to support me in this, you can buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow

    If you want to see me in a bolder version. You are cordially invited to visit my onlyfans.. link here. https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow

    And at the very end. I do not judge the difficulty of showing tits in places outside the mountains, but it was not easy in Szczawno Zdrój. As proof, let me invite you to the last film from this charming spa.


See you in the next post.

Comments

Post a Comment