My blog - why I started it.

A few words to start



    Want to get to know me from a different side than on existing social media? Excellent.  You've come to the right place. A place where I will publish accounts of my travels, and introduce you to those points on the map that I like and know. Perhaps I will encourage someone to get to know them better. I will also throw in spontaneous posts - from a wide spoektrum - simply about what I happen to be interested in or what I am currently doing.

    Back to the question in the title. The answer is quite simple. I will publish content here that is not allowed on instagram or onlyfans. The form of the blog also allows me to give larger descriptions than is the case, for example, on Twitter. Here you can get to know me a little better. This is also where I will post photos and videos intended mainly for the blog. 


I live in Poland, but I must admit that I like the Balkans very much. Here is a photo from Croatia.

     As you  know, or maybe you don't - I like mountains very much. So on the blog I will be giving an account and descriptions from conquering the crown of the Mountains of Poland. Of course, from other, I think interesting, hikes in the mountains as well. Not only Polish ones.

Here on "Sněžka." The highest mountain in the Sudety mountain - a big mountain in Poland and the highest mountain in the Czech Republic.

    I will report here on my trips. These expeditions always, or almost always, have a common denominator. And what is it? Well - as you yourselves know I have been "generously endowed by mother nature". I have a big butt and huge boobs (European size 70 K/L). During many of my trips I try to show them off in public. All the fun is to make sure no one guesses. Whether I succeeded or not - you'll see for yourself in the next posts.  Heh. 

"Klodzka Gora" - the highest elevation of the Bardzkie Mountains. Did I manage to show my boobs there? The answer is coming soon. Heh

    The blog, so I thought of it, will be open - there will be no content on it available only for a fee. However, if you feel like it - you can also support me in my travels or climbing more peaks from the Crown of Polish Mountains and other mountains, with buymecoffe. Of course, nothing by force - only if you feel like it - and you don't want to or can't have e.g. onlyfans. I personally will be happy for reading my blog, leaving a comment. And supporting me? The choice is up to you. Heh. Kisses and see you in the next posts, which I will try to locate every few days.



You know... size K/L.... Heh




In addition to the fact that I walk in the mountains because I like them, I want my big ass to be even bigger. Heh



Comments

  1. Best 'mountains' in polish mountains 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting a blog is a really nice step. I'am from Czechia and looking forward for your posts :) have a nice day with your gorgeous boobs - i really love them :) JP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Have a nice day. I was in Czech a lot of times. Nice country.

      Delete
  3. This is interesting. Never saw a wild girl passionately traveling and moreover writing blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'm completely new to your blog but I just wanted to say that I think this blog is truly interesting and I think it's a fantastic idea. It's a great way to show a side of yourself people probably don't get to see much. Well you made a new fan in me. I look forward to reading your posts as they come out! -Your Fan in Sacramento, CA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. That's nice... Greetings to you and all of Sacramento, one of the sunniest places in the world.

      Delete
  5. Hello. I have already read a couple of your posts and I really like all the details and information you give about the location. You have been to very beautiful places. Thanks for sharing. Greetings from Mexico. Ps: your boobs and ass are a big beautiful plus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for kind words. Best regards. P. S Mexico is a beautiful and fascinating country.

      Delete
  6. Are you planning to visit some beaches? Maybe you could please us with some topless sunbathing photos. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Of course. i will be on the beaches too. Kisses

      Delete

Post a Comment