Crown of the Polish Mountains with bare tits. Second peak."Wielka Sowa” (Great Owl) – 1015 m above sea level

 

Me and my huge tits discovered great and very charming mountains - Sowie Mountains.

On the way to the "Wielka Sowa".

    I started from the Walimska pass - there you can leave your car in a fairly large parking lot. Needless to say, I was there off season - which I recommend to everyone. You can find the pass in google maps or the "mapa turystyczna" application - very useful in the Polish mountains. The road to Wielka Owl is pleasant and not too long. A leisurely walk with breaks for picking berries takes over an hour.

There were a lot of berries and few people on the trail.

    Climbing to the top didn't tire me too much, but at the top I was a bit surprised by the amount of people. The world belongs to the brave, heh, so I showed my big balloons for a commemorative photo. At the top, I drank a sugar-free Coke and shot a video. The lookout tower was closed, but the views are certainly stunning. You can see the Karkonosze Mountains, the Śnieżnik Massif, the Orlickie Mountains, the Stołowe Mountains, Ślęża and Wrocław

BOOM SHAKALAKA! Me and my huge tits reached the summit no. 2 from the Crown of Polish Mountains.

    The descent was also very pleasant and was also "marked" by blueberries and sometimes raspberries. I note that I was out of season - it is supposedly very crowded during the season. I like the Owl Mountains very much, charmy mountains - there are many places where there are not so many people and it is certainly not my last word when it comes to these mountains.

The Sowie Mountains are undoubtedly very charming and have "something" about them.

     I recommend the Owl Mountains. They are just nice, you can smell the trees in them. There are beautiful views. But I was already thinking about the next mountain. If you want to help me in the next expeditions as part of the "Crown of Polish Mountains with bare tits" campaign. You can buy me a coffee. The link is here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow

I love berries. 


    And at the very end. Rating the difficulty of showing boobs. Adopts mountaineering scale. From no difficulty (0) to very extremely difficult - 6.
And - a little difficult:
II - quite difficult
III - difficult:
IV - very difficult
V - extremely difficult
VI - super extremely difficult.
Even in the off-season in "Wielka Owl" it was still difficult to show tits. Quite a lot of people. Rating - III. Great Owl video below.


        See you in the next post. Kisses

Comments

  1. Would love to see your someday :D Me and my wife really love you content keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dzien dobry! Hello! my wife and barely discovered your blog by complete accident. I was on reddit scrolling through perverted things when I saw your magnificent polish "mountains" haha. Anyway I decided to show my wife as soon as I saw pictures of your trip because we've been here before when the tower was under construction and were able to go to the top. You brought us a lot of nostalgic memories when I came to visit my wife in Poland. We are now living in the California, United States, but have plans to travel Poland again soon! I remember these hikes were very long but so beautiful thank you for posting this! I will definitely follow your adventures and hope to try this secretive naughty photos with her too ;]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention down the road from the tower there are some lifts that are or used to be for getting up the mountain without walking. I remember I won a bet with my wife and my reward was getting a outdoor blowjob. I took us inside some trees from that lift area where no people would see us. It was so risky but also very intimate. I had her show me her tits to speed things up and then as I came in her mouth we heard a group of hikers coming down near our spot and we cleaned up very quickly haha.

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much for your comments and I'm glad that it brought back good memories. Poland is a wonderful country and has lots of interesting and cool places. ,I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who are firetrucks magnificent Matt Matt Kung tomorrow ….
    Lol that’s what the speech to text came up with where I was actually saying, rather poetically (being a poet and all) -
    What magnificence you bring to us on trails far and wide…
    through lush green valleys, mountainous terrain (!!!) ( . )( . ) it’s plain your puppies are heavy with the vein

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment