Crown of the Polish Mountains with bare tits. The fifth peak "Wysoka Kopa" 1126 m above sea level above sea level. Jizera Mountains

     I speed up. This time the highest peak of the Jizera Mountains, which - to get to - you have to leave the marked trail. There is a false "Wysoka Kopa" on the trail.  

Such beautiful views can be seen from Sinych Skał near Wysoka Kopa.

    And we start again from the car park at Rozdroże Izerskie. The same one from which I entered the Stanisław quartz mine, which I wrote about earlier - where "The Witcher" was shot. You can go there the same way - through the quartz mines along the green and red trails, or at the crossroads about 10 minutes past the car park, turn right and follow the yellow and then red trails. I chose the second option and calmly went to the ridge. This takes about an hour.

It was spring - there was still snow in places.

    Following the yellow signs, we reach the ridge and turn left. We laboriously climb several hundred meters. Along the way, there are nice views of the Karkonosze Mountains, Jested nad Libercem and the rest of the Jizera Mountains as well as the Izerskie and Kaczawskie Foothills. Another 30 minutes until we finally reach the fake Wysoka Kopa. There's a lot of people there.

    
                                Fake "Wysoka Kopa", and on fake tops I don't show boobs. heh

    We don't stay there long - because we know that to get to the real "Wysoka Kopa" , we have to go further to the shed and follow the unmarked path, which after 15 minutes we will find the real "Wysoka Kopa"  marked with a mound of stones. There is a traditional photo with my big balloons. Heh.

                                    I was a bit tired - the road was muddy and wet. Like in spring.

    Return along the same road to the red trail and one of the two variants to the car park at Rozdroże Izerskie. The weather was beautiful, the mountains very nice. I recomend the Jizera Mountains in Poland and I will recommend you to get off the beaten track sometimes. If you want to support me in my travels. Buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow
If you are interested in me in a more daring edition. Welcome to onlyfans. link here. https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow

    
        The upper part of the Jizera Mountains has "something" about it.

       And at the very end. Rating the difficulty of showing boobs. Adopts mountaineering scale. From no difficulty (0) to very extremely difficult - 6.
And - a little difficult:
II - quite difficult
III - difficult:
IV - very difficult
V - extremely difficult
VI - super extremely difficult.
There is no problem showing tits on a real "Wysoka Kopa". But to get there you have to get off the trail and the peak is visited sporadically. Rating - 0. And finally, a photo from the path to the Summit.

    

    See you on the next post. This time maybe I'll take you to a little-known medieval castle. Kisses





    

Comments

  1. I have to say I didn't think I'd end up liking the blog as much as I did. Learning more about you and all the places you've visited has been really interesting. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm really glad. I travel a lot, I like mountains, monuments and I'm sure blog entries will be coming regularly

      Delete

Post a Comment