Crown of the Mountains of Poland with bare tits. First peak. Orlica - 1084 meters above sea level.

 Orlica - The first peak from the Crown of Polish Mountains on which I showed my boobs. 


    I begin with Orlica. The highest mountain of the Polish part of the Orlickie Mountains. I went there in the off-season, of course, and I will always recommend that mountains, indeed not only mountains, should be visited during periods when there are no crowds. Finally, I give a rating relating to the difficulty of showing the tits on a given mountain.
The view from Orlica towards the Bystrzyckie Mountains. 
    
    The best and easiest way to climb Orlica is via the green trail, which is located right next to the parking lot at the "Alaska Stop" Hotel. There you will get there by road number 389. If there is no space in the parking lot by the trail, it is worth going into this Hotel and asking if it is possible to park for some symbolic fee. In my case it was coffee. 
Coffee with a view of the Klodzko Basin

    The trail to Orlice itself is quite pleasant and accessible to basically anyone. I think that at a leisurely pace I did not go up there for more than an hour, as you know - happy people do not count time.  The Orlice Mountains are cool, have really nice forests and offer peace and quiet in the off-season. At the very top there is an observation tower, at which it was time for the main point of the program - that is, showing your tits on one of the peaks from the Crown of the Polish Mountains. 

BOOM SHAKALAKA! The big boobs have been shown. Heh.

    From the observation tower there is a really nice panorama - mainly of the Klodzko Valley. Recommended. Return along the same road. We breathe deeply the air full of essential oils. Well, and additionally I smoked an e-cigarette - which, of course, I do not recommend. 

I don't recommend it. heh

    The trip went well. The car stopped, and I passed the first mountain from the Crown of Wormwood Mountains, where I additionally showed off those big balloons of mine. And I already started thinking about the next peak.

The tower is stable though wooden and can easily withstand the weight of a well-endowed girl like me.

    And at the very end, of course. If you feel like supporting me in climbing more peaks and discovering more interesting places. Buy me a coffee. Link below. Below still a video documenting this momentous moment. Heh



It was hot, I was sweaty, a little tired and all the way red in the face. However, it didn't stop me from my momentous intention. The first peak where I showed bare boobs was "scored".


And already really at the very end. Rating the difficulty of showing boobs. It adopts a mountaineering scale. From no difficulty (0) to super extremely difficult -  6. 
I - somewhat difficult: 
II - quite difficult
III - difficult: 
IV - very difficult
V - extremely difficult
VI - super extremely difficult.
On Orlica in the off-season it was quite difficult to show boobs. Score - II.

KISSES.






Comments

  1. The boob reveal difficulty rating is a great addition. I think the idea of a blog is an awesome idea, the places you visit really are amazing and who's gonna say no to seeing tits and a view. I hope you keep this up, it's fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milo sie czyta, szkoda ze nie ma strikte polskiej wersji orginalnie :D. No i piekne... Hmm widoki? 🫣😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziękuję za komentarz. Jest opcja tłumacz chtyba gdzieś tam z boku. Pozdrawiam

      Delete
  3. hummll🤤🤤🤤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment