And today, the place where The Witcher was filmed. Quartz Mine "Stanisław" - Jizera Mountains.

    Today I am taking you to the place where the young witcher from the series grew up. Of course, there will also be my big boobs at the end. Heh

View of the Giant Mountains (Karkonosze)  from the Jizera Mountains

    Today is a break with the Crown of Polish Mountains with bare tits - which does not mean that we say goodbye to the mountains and big tits. Today I invite you to the highest located Quartz mine in Europe, located at an altitude of about 1070 meters above sea level. 

    I took off from the car park at Rozdroże Izerskie on the road between Szklarska Poręba and Swieradow Zdrój. Out of season, of course, but with favorable spring weather.

Green trail

    I chose the green trail. It was a bit steep in places in the forest, but not too much. Above, flakes of snow began to appear, but no wonder - it was the beginning of May. The trail finally leads to a ridge, where we turn sharply right and among the forest and mountain pine, passing rock groups, we approach the quartz mine - from time to time a panorama of the Karkonosze Mountains with Szrenica and Śnieżne Kotły is revealed.

On the way we pass large clusters of rocks

    Finally we come to the quartz mine - I notice that it is now an abandoned mine. As I mentioned above - scenes for the film "The Witcher" were filmed in this mine, but it was not a Netflix production, but a Polish one, which I heartily recommend - because it is much closer to Andrzej Sapkowski's prose, and although initially a little ridiculed by the Polish audience - I think it is slowly gaining popularity. classic status - if anyone is interested, I can provide a link to the series in the comment.

"Stanisław" Quartz Mine - scenes from "The Witcher" were filmed here.

    Finally, the moment came to take a commemorative photo, heh - that is, to show your big tits. There were really few people, so the show itself was without any difficulties - i.e. a score of 0 - assuming the mountaineering scale - because after all these are mountains. I recommend the Jizera Mountains. They are picturesque, with nice views. Also in these mountains, precious stones and gold particles can still be found today.



     And I'm going back to the Crown of the Polish Mountains with bare tits. If you want to support me in my conquests, buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow
If you would like to see me in a slightly bolder version, I recommend onlyfans. link here. https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow

Kisses :-)



Comments

  1. I have never seen the Polish Witcher series but I have played the game! at least the third one in the series. Its by far my favorite video game! Personal question: Do you and your partner/cameraman ever have sex outdoors or do anything sexual? and why or why not? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything sexual - yes. But nothing controversial or likely to offend others

      Delete
  2. Polish version of Witcher is really nice. Must see series for every Witcher fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this place looks like magical indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Its a magical and a little unreal place.

      Delete

Post a Comment