And today the mysterious land of extinct volcanoes. And a photo session of my massive "assets" on an extinct volcano. He

    Ostrzyca (501 m above sea level) is the highest peak of the land of extinct volcanoes. Despite its not very impressive height, climbing to its top can be tiring.

Ostrzyca looks like a 100 percent volcano.

    To climb Ostrzyca, you need to drive to the village of Proboszczów, about 20 kilometers from Złotoryja. Communication by public transport is very difficult. When we get to Proboszczów, driving from Złotoryja, we turn right to the car parks near Ostrzyca and drive about 2 km to the last one.
    I, as usual, was off-season so the parking lot was empty. we follow the yellow trail, initially quite gently, until we turn left, where a few hundred meters steep ascent begins. It kicks ass.

So, if you want a big ass and massive thighs - go for it. Heh

    The top is double - you can see basalt on it. You can see the whole land of extinct volcanoes, the Kaczawskie Mountains, the Karkonosze Mountains. It was calm and without people so I allowed myself a small photo session. heh 

The one below me is basalt from a volcanic eruption.

And another photo.

I climbed! Heh.

And the next pose.

This time from below - on the plain below the mountain.

    The land of extinct volcanoes is de facto the foothills of the Kaczawskie Mountains. is still undiscovered, full of old towns from the 12th and 13th centuries, castles and mountains - not very high, but very interesting. I highly recommend it and see you in the next post - probably from conquering another peak from the Crown of Polish Mountains. If you would like to support me in my travels - You can buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow And if you want my more daring version - I invite you to onlyfans. link here. https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow
The whole trip to "Ostrzycę" will take you up to 2 hours.

    See you on the next post. Kisses


Victory is mine. Heh



    


Comments

Post a Comment