A moment of rest from the Crown of the Polish Mountains with bare tits - Wleń Castle.

 And today, a medieval castle lost somewhere in the foothills of the Jizera Mountains in a very picturesque place.


Wleń castle. 

    The castle in Wleń is a peaceful and beautiful place on a picturesque mountain rising above a somewhat forgotten town and lazily meandering the Bóbr River. It is best to get here by car. The railway line is closed, buses run infrequently. By car, you need to set the Zamek Wleń on the navigation system and it will lead you to a tiny parking lot. From there, take the path past the inn and restaurant to the Castle for about 10-15 minutes.
    
Pro tip. If you come here in the spring, you can pluck lots of the spice "Bear's Garlic"

    
    It is the oldest brick castle in Lower Silesia. To enter you need to buy a ticket for the equivalent of a few euros. The castle is small. There's a good chance there won't be as many people as you are. There is also a tower from which a nice view of the Karkonosze, Kaczawskie Mountains and Rudawy Janowickie. 

Castle tower - there are beautiful views from it.

  
As you can see - there are no crowds.


And that would be it - because the rest you have to see for yourself. Charming, peaceful place. Of course, I recommend visiting the castle outside the holiday season. Personally, I recommend May. Finally, of course, two links. If you want to support me in my travels - you can buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow
If you want to see me in a bolder version - I invite you to onlyfans. link here. https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow
And at the very end, I invite you to the video - because there must be one very important thing on my blog too - that is my huge tits. hehe



See you in the next post. Kisses.


Comments

Post a Comment