Crown of the Polish Mountains with bare tits. The tenth peak - Waligóra (934 m. asl.) and a blood-curdling story about two summit attacks - in winter and summer.

 My tenth peak of the Crown of Polish Mountains, which I conquered "with naked big breasts", is a special mountain. I tried to get it in winter - but lack of time and lack of crampons prevented me from doing so. I successfully climbed Waligóra in the summer, although the weather was bad and made it impossible to take scenic photos.

              In winter, the trail to Waligóra was icy and covered with a layer of water.

    Waligóra, with its 934 m above sea level, is the highest peak of the Stone Mountains. The easiest way to get there is from the Andrzejówka shelter, which is administratively located in Rybnica Leśna. Everyone will find this place on GPS. Attention! There is poor mobile phone coverage in the area - so it is worth having a normal old-school map in addition to the application on your phone.

    
             Andrzejówka shelter, an iconic place where you can eat and spend the night. 
            A good starting point for trips to the Kamienne Mountains.

You can climb Waligóra from the Andrzejówka shelter along the yellow trail in 15 minutes - it is very steep. In winter, I chose a circular route along the blue and yellow trails. Theoretically, a one-way trip takes about 45 minutes. Unfortunately, although the trail is quite flat, it was so slippery - ice covered with a layer of water - that I gave up. I had no shoes with crampons and only had 2 hours.

                          In winter, I made a tactical retreat, but I knew I would come back here.

Here is a souvenir photo from the dramatic retreat from the attempt to conquer Waligóra in winter.

    in the summer I returned to Waligóry. The weather was bearable, it was cloudy, sometimes it rained. After eating apple pie in Andrzejówka, I set off on a circular route.

    

    Generally, it was quite a nice walk and after some time, reaching the 10th peak from the Crown of Polish Mountains became a fact. Of course, I had to document it and that's how my big breasts appeared on Waligóra peak. Hehe.

    
                       The peak has been conquered. Tits were shown. Time for another mountain.
   
    In front of me there are still 18 mountains from the Crown of Mountains of Poland, which I want to climb and show my huge boobs on them.
If you want to support me in this worthy cause, you can buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly bolder side - visit my onlyfans. Link here. https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow

    And at the very end. Assessment of the difficulty of showing breasts. on the Waligora. It adopts a mountaineering scale. From no difficulty (0) to very very difficult - 6.
I - somewhat difficult:
II - quite difficult.
III - difficult:
IV - very difficult
V - extremely difficult
VI - super extremely difficult.
I rate Waligora as easy (0 +). I was almost alone on the summit. The weather was not the best.

See you in the next m post or somewhere on the web -Instagram, Threads, Onlyfans.

                                               Kisses.

Comments

  1. Your adorable I love learning about these places you go and you make learning extremely fun .Thank you😉.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment