And today it was supposed to be about Sokolik in the Sokole Mountains (Rudawy Janowickie), but I suffered a minor injury, so it will be about the Szwajcarka shelter.

 So, beautiful spring weather was forecast for February 16, so I thought it would be perfect to go for a walk in the mountains - literally maybe for 2-3 hours. The choice fell on the Sokole Mountains, part of the Rudawy Janowickie range. The main goal was the Sokolik Mountain - a rock several dozen meters high with exposed iron stairs leading to it. Ehhh, a minor ankle injury ruined my plans - so I could stay in the cute Szwajcarka shelter - 2 km from the Sokoklik peak.

       It was supposed to be about Sokolik peak, but instead it will be about the Szwajcarka shelter

    However, I will start with the Falcon Mountains. If you go to Jelenia Góra, about 15 km before it, you can see on the left side two dome-shaped, quite steep characteristic mountains that look like huge breasts - bigger than mine. These are the Sokole Mountains - Krzyżna and Sokolik. Both have wonderful views, and since it was a nice day, I promised myself a lot, and since it was supposed to be a walk, I put on sports shoes. What's the easiest way to get to Sokolik? We set the GPS to Przełęcz Karpnicka - where there are quite large parking lots. Of course, I recommend going there out of season. From there, follow the green and blue trails and then only green to the Szwajcarka shelter - about 20 minutes.Here I decided to take my first souvenir photo - a "proper photo" if you know what I mean.


                                                   Szwajcarka shelter and my proper photo
    
    From the Szwajcarka shelter to Sokolik it takes about 40 minutes to walk along the red trail. Even though the weather was beautiful and dry, the trails were muddy, wet and slippery and it was in such a place near the "Hussite Rocks" that I slipped, something stretched slightly, I felt pain in my ankle and I knew that I had to go back to Szwajcarka. 

                                            Hussite rocks - this is where I sprained my ankle
    
     There is no bad thing that does not come to good - because the shelter is charming and nice. You can eat local cakes, drink tea, coffee, kvass, and if you want, there is also craft beer - Polish or Czech. There are a lot of souvenirs related to climbing in the shelter - this is where Wanda Rutkiewicz - one of the most outstanding mountain climbers - the first woman on K2, started her climbing adventure.
    The shelter is located in a wooden historic building in the Tyrolean style, built in 1823, so it is the oldest building used as a tourist shelter in Poland. 
    The shelter was empty - some tourist in a hood was drinking kvass, so it was time for a short photo session.
    

                                                    So, the shelter is small but very cozy.

    
                                  Just look how wonderful this green tiled stove is.

                              You can drink coffee, tea, chocolate. I also took a souvenir photo.

    The shelter also looks lovely from the outside. After all, it is over 200 years old and its style comes from the Tyrolean houses from alpine meadows.

    

                                      Szwajcarka shelter and my two private Sokole Mountains.

    To sum up. I will come back to climb Sokolik in the future, because it is a very interesting rock and mountain. The shelter was very nice and I recommend it to everyone. 
    If you want to support me in this worthy cause, you can buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side - visit my onlyfans. Link here https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow

     The 11th mountain from the Crown of Polish Mountains is waiting for me, and of course I want to show off my big tits on this peak. 


                       And here I am in a Swiss woman, just like Funkdoobiest sang - Lost in thought.


                          Szwajcarka shelter - really nice place in Rudawy Janowickie. 

See you in the next post or somewhere on the web or on the trail. Kisses


Comments

Post a Comment