Crown of the Polish Mountains with bare tits. The eighth peak - Śnieżka (1602 m asl). The highest peak of the Karkonosze Mountains, the Sudetes and the Czech Republic.


 This is the highest peak in the Crown of Polish Mountains where I showed off my big breasts. At the same time the most crowded. That's why I recommend it only in the off-season.


Śnieżka (on the left) from the main ridge of the Karkonosze Mountains

    I haven't posted for a while, but I'll catch up now. Unfortunately, the multitude of various duties meant that I simply ran out of time. I will present the fastest and least tiring variant of climbing the highest peak of the Karkonosze Mountains. So, first of all - let's get in the car. Heh

    
First, drive to Karpacz

    We are going to Karpacz to park the car under the ski lift to Kopa. A little advice. Let's try to climb Śnieżka outside the season, not on the weekend, and be in the parking lot in the morning. The railway will take us to an altitude of almost 1,400 m above sea level.
    It is difficult to lose the way, we go to Śnieżka, visible slightly majestically above us, passing the Dom Śląski shelter on the left. I recommend climbing to the top using the steeper route, but if you don't like steep climbs, you can climb the slightly longer road, but not in winter - it's icy and you can slip down. When I was there - in autumn - there were a lot of people and I already knew that there would be problems with taking a souvenir photo. Heh. It takes about 1 hour to get to the top of Śnieżka from the ski lift.
    
Just before the top of Sniezka - as you can see, quite crowded.

    At the very top it was quite windy, which is normal on this mountain, the views were beautiful - but I really recommend climbing Śnieżka outside the season and not on the weekend.
    Finally, it was time for a souvenir photo with bare tits. People were literally everywhere and there was a problem with that. After many tries and fittings, I finally made them. Śnieżka is my eighth peak from the Crown of Polish Mountains, which I conquered and showed off my huge tits.

I managed to climb the mountain and was able to show my tits for a photo. Heh

    I still have 20 mountains from the Crown of Polish Mountains ahead of me, which I want to climb and, of course - be the first in the world, and maybe in the universe - to show my bare breasts on them and document my activity with a photo that will be posted on this blog.
If you want to support me in this worthy cause, you can buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow
And if you want to get to know me from a slightly braver side - visit my onlyfans. Link here https://onlyfans.com/polarainbow

    And at the very end. Assessment of the difficulty of showing breasts. It adopts a mountaineering scale. From no difficulty level (0) to very very difficult - 6.
And - a little difficult:
II - quite difficult
III - difficult:
IV - very difficult
V - extremely difficult
VI - super extremely difficult.
I rate Śnieżka as extremely difficult. Crowd, wind, cold. It was really hard.

                                                        Śnieżka from Górny Karpacz


                                       

See you soon on the next post





Comments

  1. I would have to fuck you right there on the top of the mountain. I wouldn't care who saw us, and I would not pull out, your pussy gets filled...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drive was my favorite part 🥵🥵🥵

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your watermelon views always make me want to play with my 🍆

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mountains have been around for 500 million years, clothes is 500 thousand years. So likely not the first. Maybe first to get the picture, though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful way to share your travels and pictures. I'm looking forward to more of both.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment