Crown of the Polish Mountains with bare tits. The fourth peak "Chełmiec" 851 m. above sea level. Walbrzych Mountains.

This time I went by train and climbed the highest peak of the Wałbrzyskie Mountains, which, however, as it turned out, is not the highest, but still belongs to the Crown of Polish Mountains and not "Borowa" which is 2 meters higher.


    We arrive by train to the Boguszów Gorce station, which is located behind the Wałbrzych Główny station in the direction of Jelenia Góra. Sometimes you can ride an old, old-school double-decker wagon. I felt a bit like going back in time. From the station along the green trail to the center of Boguszów Gorce. And so, wandering calmly, because in the off-season we reach the top of Chełmiec. Before the peak, you can shorten the way by following the yellow trail. There was no one at the top. The lookout tower was also closed.

    

    Therefore, without any embarrassment, I was able to take a series of photos with bare tits. So.....

Closed lookout tower and me with balloons.
And........

Recreation shelters and me... with balloons of course

And...............

And here I am right under the information sign, guess what... with balloons. heh

    I enjoyed my travel to Chełmiec. The trip from the train station took just over an hour. It was empty and atmospheric. Thus, I climbed the fourth mountain from the Crown of Polish Mountains, where I showed my big melons. If you want to support me in my goal - to conquer all 28 Polish highest peaks with bare tits, buy me a coffee. link here. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow
and if you want to get to know me from a slightly different side - I invite you to onlyfans.

    And at the very end. Rating the difficulty of showing boobs. Adopts mountaineering scale. From no difficulty (0) to very extremely difficult - 6.
And - a little difficult:
II - quite difficult
III - difficult:
IV - very difficult
V - extremely difficult
VI - super extremely difficult.
No difficulty in showing the tits on Chełmiec. But it was out of season. Rating - 0. And at the end of the video from the peak.

Kisses and see you in the next post.





Comments

Post a Comment