Crown of the Polish Mountains with bare tits. The third peak "Skopiec" - 724 m a.s.l

 I must admit that I discovered mountains, low, empty, climatic and even gold-bearing. Today, me and my huge tits present the Kaczawskie Mountains with their highest peak - Skopiec.


View from Skopiec to the north-east - on the Land of Extinct Volcanoes.

    It is one of the lowest mountains belonging to the Crown of Polish Mountains. In fact, the entrance to Skopiec is a small walk. By car on the road from Wrocław to Jelenia Góra, we turn off in Radomierz towards Komarno and follow the road until the very end. The asphalt ends and we have a small parking lot. 

                                 The road is gravel at first - then we walk the forest.

    From here we follow the yellow trail. briefly. About 45 minutes. Of course, I was out of season. Quiet, no people and beautiful view to the north.

 
                               About 100 meters below the top of Skopiec.

     And finally showing of my big tits. All in all - without any difficulties. 

And on the peak with a smile and tits. heh

    I recommend the Kaczawskie Mountains, to which I will definitely return. For the curious. In some streams here, people with the help of additional equipment "wash" gold. "Small amounts"  but always. Interesting mountains, with history and numerous monuments - still a bit undiscovered.
Oh well. The demo video is below. If you want to support me in my next expeditions, you can buy me a coffee. Thank you in advance. Here is the link. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/polarainbow


    And at the very end. Rating the difficulty of showing boobs. Adopts mountaineering scale. From no difficulty (0) to very extremely difficult - 6.
And - a little difficult:
II - quite difficult
III - difficult:
IV - very difficult
V - extremely difficult
VI - super extremely difficult.
Skip out of season. No difficulty in showing the tits Rating - 0. And at the end of the video from the road. Delicious "jeżyny" grew next to the trail.

    


Kisses, and see you in next post.


Comments

Post a Comment